● ECTS: 30
● Format: Practical Training on agricultural crops in the field
● Teaching material: instruments for measuring the N and Mn supply status of plants
● Goal: The students apply the knowledge from the lecture. They learn to recognize, describe and explain disorders of nutritional status.
● Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of biology, plant nutrition, plant cultivation
● Content: Observation and description of plant growth and development, presentation and, if necessary, testing of hypotheses on the causes of observed differences.
● Performance evaluation: presence, cooperation
Schreibe einen Kommentar